Almost the whole world is asleep, everyone you know, everyone you see, everone you talk to. Only a few people are awake and they live in a state of Constant, Total Amazement!

SOME OF OUR FAVORITE TUNES


Friday, May 30, 2008

Audrey's New Apartment

Oh, Oh, Oh! Guess who makes their bed!?
Check out the organization of mis zapatos!?
I hang up my clothes...and I haven't color coordinated yet, but I do have a system!
Its my personal surround sound system! I can study and keep myself content with musica!
Organized. Did I mention that?

2 comments:

yvonne said...

Great job Audrey! I'm so glad you're finally organized! I can't wait till you come and live us again!

Love you loooooots,
Momma Bear

Anonymous said...

hahahahah...
how the woooo wooo that yo can study with the SOUND SYSTEM RIGHT IN FROM OF YOUR STUDYING TABLE.... hahahhahaa