Almost the whole world is asleep, everyone you know, everyone you see, everone you talk to. Only a few people are awake and they live in a state of Constant, Total Amazement!

SOME OF OUR FAVORITE TUNES


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Birfday



Hello Family!

First off, this blog is looking prrrretty pathetic. I am the onlyone posting! Come on Family!

So, this time of the month is when Amy and I fight over the cool presents and whose birth date to celebrate on. Or so it was when we were little...

Just in case you want to get me something and you're going through a deep mental conversation, I'll save you the headache and tell you things I want. (Very Brandon of me, I know).

But, since I am not living at home, I contribute a ton for my gas (and have to drive up to Bentonville three times a week), pay bills now, classes, books, tithing, groceries (I know you're not feeling sorry for me, but here's the real kicker) and I only work 7.5 hours a week (minimum wage...and I can't get another job) and I'm not married to a working man. So, money is always a plus.

But, the thing that I really want is really expensive. But being born into a big family who loves me soooooo much and would love to help my future career could start an Audrey fund. I've done the math and if everyone gives me a quarter a day then that'll be about just three hundred dollars shy. By then, I should be out of this pit called broke and call it something else: digital 12.8 megapixel camera. But...if that's too fancy for your pants. I would like to get a 35mm camera and set up a dark room en mi casa. So, if you find cool things on eBay...let me know. Or, if you're STILL too cheap to start your deeeear Audrey on the road to being the best photographer, then a simple card would do.

Love you guys.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Hope you get what you're wanting!!

yvonne said...

Hope Eric and Sarah stay as happy as they are now- Life is great when you have someone to share life and laughter with!!
Smile, pray and forgive!! the essentials of life!
Love
MOM

yvonne said...

Great job Audrey on MY BIRFDAY!!!